May 11, 2018
Kenny Chapman is an entrepreneur who was named one of "America's Premier Experts" in 2011 and awarded The Tom McCart Consultant of the Year Award in 2014 for excellence in the HVAC industry. He is the author of two books, "The Six Dimensions of C.H.A.N.G.E." and "In Home Sales Acceleration," an international best-seller in four business categories.
Questions You'll Hear Today:
1) How do you design your business to serve your life?
2) What are some pointers for effectively systematizing your business?
3) What is the key to employee retention?
4) Why has recruiting superstar employees become so difficult, and what can we do about it?
5) What advice would you give fellow entrepreneurs who are having a hard time because they are too busy working in their businesses to work on their businesses?
6) Being an entrepreneur can be lonely. Where do you suggest our listeners look for resources and support?
Connect with Kenny Chapman:
TurnkeyPodcast.com- You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug's Business Building Bootcamp(10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant- Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions.You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it.